Back on Track

After a bit of a traipse into the woods we have found our way back to the road, and man does it feel good.  Putting foot on pavement, and weights in hand really makes the world's problems melt away.  It may only be for a short time it is nice to just have a moment without all of that nonsense.

Even if it's cold and rainy.


So I've gotten back to doing what I should be doing.  What's that?  Well, that would be 6 days of working out; 3 for lifting, and 3 for running.  I'm also trying to get hiking in there, but the weather went south this past weekend.  This will still allow for a day of rest since I actually double up on running, and lifting on one of my days.  For those interested I will post my schedule below with my other stats starting with this blog.

"But you just posted a picture of you running in the rain!"

Hiking to get out, and running for fitness are slightly different.  I will run in any weather that isn't hazardous such as lightning, or hail.  What I want to do is get out to enjoy the area, and maybe get my heart rate up just a little bit while simply enjoying life with friends.

I digress.

I've started to do some meal prepping to get away from fast food again, and I definitely plan on covering that in a future blog.  Maybe next week?  We'll see.  I will, however, point out that my attitude towards meal prep has changed significantly since I acquired the proper tools.  I'll cover this more in depth when I cover meal prep.

That should about cover everything I wanted to talk about this week.  It wasn't much for content, and mainly just pointed out that I'm back on the right track after my experiment.  Now you'll see quite a significant spike in my stats from the last time they were updated, and I totally expected this.  Like I said in a previous blog; I experimented with being not disciplined in my eating and exercising, and that to no one's surprise it was a complete failure.

So, without further adieu - updated progress photos.

 


Fitness Activities:
StrongLifts 5x5
Couch to 5K

Workout Schedule:
SL5x5 - Mon, Wed, and Fri
C25K - Tues, Fri, Sat
Hiking/Misc - Sun

Stats:
Recorded on an Ozeri Touch ZB13 Digital Scale
281.4lbs
46.0% BF

Comments