Hunh, I'm Still Alive

Oy vay.  I know, I know.  The blog neglect is serious.  To be fair I've been in a pretty bummed out mood for a while.  Truth be told I still kinda am, but I decided to not let that hold me back anymore.  I actually do this quite a lot...it's habitual at this point me thinks.

At any rate; man do I have a lot of stuff to share with you guys.  Other than being down on myself for the past few months I've actually been doing a lot.  Traveling, working out with friends, and generally living life.  So much in fact that I'm going to have to spread it out over the next few blogs.

So let's get started!

Earlier this year I went to Savannah with some folks, and while I didn't do a lot of exercising I did strap on the 30# ruck and walk River Street.  Cold beverage in hand, sunny blue sky above...it was bliss.

I didn't have my Garmin at the time, so I don't have any neat stats to show, but trust me when I say that it was a lot of walking.

Additionally I finally got my own rucking gear.  Luckily I learned that the weight I had been lugging around was 30# instead of 20#, so I made the proper purchase.  The weight isn't pictured, and a lot of other shit is (purchased it all at different times, and it came in on the same day).

I can't say enough good things about the GORUCK gear.  It should also be noted that the three hats pictured are from Headsweats, and if you're in the market for a new hat they are definitely the way to go.  So comfy.

Think I'll wrap it up here, but don't worry the weekly blogs are back.  I also added a follow button in the right frame so you can be notified when my posts go live.

Fitness Activities:
StrongLifts 5x5
Couch to 5K
Rucking (30#)

Workout Schedule:
SL5x5 - Mon, Wed, and Fri
C25K - Tues, Fri, Sat
Hiking/Rucking - Tues, Sun

Stats:
Recorded on an Ozeri Touch ZB13 Digital Scale
Last Weigh In - 6/23/17
273.8lbs
46.3% BF

Comments